domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

but we don't know the meaning of...fear...

And is this what happens?  After breaking up with the one you thought was "the one"?  I wanted to be with you, so badly.  I wanted you to hold me, so tenderly.  I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.  And you told me that you wanted the same things.  But you go and change your mind?  And I waste months and months, trying to change your mind.  Was it fair to me?  Did I waste my time on you?  Did I waste my love on you?  I want to say that I didn't.  I want to say that it was great.  I want to say that I loved every moment of being with you.  Lies.  I didn't.  A lot of times I just wish you would be someone else.  Something else.  You couldn't give me what I needed.  But I have to do this.  I have to be strong.  I have to be alone.  I have to be beautiful.  I want you to look at me and adore me. Do you adore me?  I don't think you adore me. I don't think you could give me enough...I can give myself enough.  I'm breaking the chains, I don't need you anymore.

and not to say that you didn't mean anything to me.
You definitely meant a lot to me.  And you are an amazing human being.  I think that it's just time for me to step out into the light and take charge of my life, instead of depending on you for everything. 

I know the meaning of fear...
But it will be conquered.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario