lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

this has gotta be the good life...

1st year of freshman year in college = almost done.
and a part of me doesn't even realize that it's happening.  It's crazy.  A year ago I was worrying about what I was going to get on my AP tests, who was going to be my prom date, messing around near the lockers in high school, laughing my ass off with my friends.  But now everything is so different.  The place, the time, everything.  Everything.  And I never expected it to be like this at all.  It was crazy, it IS crazy.


I honestly didn't even know what I was expecting.  I didn't know how it was going to be.  I didn't know at all.  Although plenty a time this year I've made more of an ass out of myself than I ever had...it's still been the greatest year of my life.  I learned so much, I had fun, I loved like crazy.  And I lived my life.  I figured out what I wanted and what's best for me.  I figured it all out.  And maybe I don't have all my shit together, but it's getting there.  At least I'm on my way now, unlike before.

In all honesty, the partying, the craziness, it's all part of finding yourself.  I don't condone it in any sense.  I went through a lot more pain than maybe it was worth, but at the end of the day you begin to appreciate what you learned, and who was there to save your ass.

ok and i would have like so much more to say about this but....there's this research paper that i gotta do....haha
more laterrr. <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario